Looking for the best women’s glasses?
Women’s eyeglasses aren’t just something to bring the world into focus: they’re a way to express your personality. They’re a perfect fashion accessory to elevate any outfit, make a statement, or add a subtle touch of style.
Women’s eyewear for every occasion
Your eyewear says a lot about you, which is why it’s always fun to play around and experiment with glasses for different occasions and adventures.
No matter your lifestyle, your eyeglasses should be able to keep up with you. And the perfect pair should make you feel like your most confident self – ready to take on the world. If you can’t decide what styles to start with, here are some style tips from eyewear fashion experts:
- For the workplaceMany women working in a formal office like to go for conservative shapes and colors – think classic rectangles and ovals in neutral, muted, tortoiseshell or metal shades.
- For creative types and studentsExperiment with shapes and vibrant colors, or go vintage with cat-eye or oversized frames. Don’t be afraid to express yourself!
- For busy mumsIf you haven’t the time or interest to follow the latest trends, opt for an everyday pair that’s functional but stylish. We love basic oval and soft rectangular shapes, and you can experiment with interesting colors or accents to add your own spin to it!
- For the older womanAvoid darker colored or matte frames and opt for glossy finishes to fill a face with vibrancy. Cat eye shapes are a wonderful choice.
- For active typesA pair of sport sunglasses or eyeglasses can be a great way to protect your eyes comfortably when you’re being active. We love vibrant patterns and sporty colors.
- For formal occasionsWhoever says glasses can’t elevate a formal outfit? Cat eye frames and bold thick frames can look stunning with a formal dress and red lip, a la Audrey Hepburn. Otherwise, don’t be afraid to get wild with the styles and experiment.
Picking the best women’s glasses for your face shape
The shape of your face can also play a big role in which glasses frames look best on you. You want your eyeglasses to bring balance to your features, which means that faces that are more angular – like square and diamond shapes – can look best with rounder frames. Faces with softer curves may want to consider eyewear with sharper lines, such as rectangular frames.
For the full guide, check our article on choosing the right frame for your face shape.
Ordering your prescription women’s eyeglasses couldn’t be easier
Buying women’s prescription eyeglasses with Mouqy is easy as pie. All we need from you is your up-to-date eye prescription. Once you find the Mouqy frame you love, you can also use our Virtual Try-On feature to see how they look on that gorgeous face of yours.